Fri Nov 4, 2011, 2:30 PM
Important Links & FAQ
Group Challenge: November in Black
This is a "Challenge" -- a short, 1 month long, art prompt.
This month's challenge is -- create something in Black theme!
1. Deviation must be mostly the color Black (60%-70%). Your challenge is to create a beautiful piece of artwork limiting yourself to using MOSTLY only the color Black. Any other colors may be used, but can not be more than 30%-40% of the piece.
*disclaimer; Due to this month's color, admins may decline submission if it is apparent that little to no work was put into creating the submission. Grays will not be accepted. Artwork must use a black art medium.
We intend for you to use the color Black creatively, not liberally.
2. Submissions must be new artwork, finished & posted between November 1-30, 2012 ONLY.
3. Must say it is for Traditional-Art-Only's Group Challenge "Black" in the comments, with a link to this journal so we know it is for the Challenge and belongs in the folder.
This is REQUIRED, if not included as instructed, your submission will be declined.
4. You can enter as many times as you like.
5. Submit your entry to the "Group Projects ONLY" folder.
Entries sent to any other gallery folder will be rejected.
6. Submissions must follow all group's regular submission rules.
7. Challenge is for group members only.
PLEASE follow ALL the rules or your submission will be declined without notice.
This is not a contest. There will be no judging.
Challenge submissions will be:
...a. collected in the Group Challenge folder (use submission process rule #6)
...b. featured in this blog
...c. in a special feature widget on group main page.
Late Challenge submissions:
...a. may be accepted at the discretion of group admins
...b. will not receive credits
...c. must include comments that it is a "late entry for the group Challenge: Black". With out this, we will not know it is for Challenge and will be declined.
If you have any questions just leave a comment or note the group and we will get back to you a.s.a.p.
Black's not a color, it's a base ^^
Do you keep the past year's entries in the journal until the new prompt closes?
So this is from 2011? Or is it a challenge for this month? My apologies if this is addressed elsewhere.
If i knew this a month ago I would have joined and entered! Sadly I have too much work now
Loved the idea, unfortunately nothing important seems to happen on this challenge (empty folder ?). Never mind, at least I challenged myself