1. Deviation must be must be a Portrait.
. Your challenge is to create a beautiful piece of Portrait artwork.
Portrait will be defined as:
Subject face must
be in view.
No "action" shots/artwork.
Prefer a "Bust" or Shoulder/Head view, but can be full body (full body images will be accepted at the discretion of group Founders
May be human or animal.
Animal portraits must be a face shot or distinct "portraiture" image (animal portraits will be accepted at the discretion of group Founders
Animals must be real; no fantasy, anthro, etc. creatures.
2. Submissions must be new artwork
, finished & posted between January 1-31, 2013 ONLY
3. Must say it is for Traditional-Art-Only's Group Challenge "Portrait" in the Artist's Comments box (Description), with a link to this journal
This is REQUIRED, if not included as instructed, your submission will be declined.
4. You can submit 1 deviation per day.
5. Submit your entry in a note to the group traditional-art-only.deviantar…
. We will send you an invitation to the folder.
Entries sent to any gallery folder will be rejected.
6. Submissions must follow all group's regular submission rules.
7. Challenge is for group members only. PLEASE follow ALL the rules or your submission will be declined without notice.
This is not a contest. There will be no judging.
Challenge submissions will be:
...a. collected in the Group Challenge folder (use submission process rule #5
...b. featured in this blog
...c. in a special feature widget on group main page.
Late Challenge submissions:
...a. may be accepted at the discretion of group admins
…b. must include comments that it is a "late entry for the group Challenge: Portraits". With out this it will be declined.Questions
If you have any questions just leave a comment or note the group
and we will get back to you a.s.a.p.